Hey all, Charles Anderson is hosting a little party in conjunction with the Oklahoma Austin Healey Owners Club to show off his newly restored Austin Healey 3000.
- Saturday, January 23rd at 6pm at Chuck’s house in Norman.
- Dinner will be provided. Catered by Ted’s Escondido. Beer and iced tea provided.
- Spouses and friends are welcome.
- Location: Chuck Anderson’s garage (it’s heated), so wear casual clothes. It will be the unveiling of his 3000 back from the paint shop. The ground up restoration is 2 ½ years in the making and close to being finished!
- Gift Exchange. (Optional) Bring an Austin Healey or car related item ($10-20) Rules: After 2 steals the gift is frozen.
- We will also have a planning meeting for this year so bring your ideas.
- Please RSVP so I know how much food to order.
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for location and contact for Charles. We don’t want to post his info for the whole world to see.